Saturday, July 7, 2012

Found!

Buster has been found.  He was lying on a pile of rugs in my basement.  Mother says because it was so hot they gravitate towards the basement.  I think he is sick, so have him locked away in bedroom with lots of food, hoping he is interested.  I was heartsick yesterday until I got home and was doing something in the basement and glanced over and saw him.  He was as quiet as a mouse.  Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. 

Look what else I found this morning.  Came walking right up to me on Hayward, as sweet as can be.  Covered in fleas, he was bathed in Dawn dish detergent and is just the sweetest little guy.  More update tomorrow on him, and Patric, who was rescued Thursday. 

3 comments:

  1. glad you found Buster... hope he's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks for the happy update on Buster! I've been thinking about you all day. Hope she's feeling better soon and that it's just the heat making her not want to eat.
    That is the cutest, and smartest, little kitten. I say smart because he walked up to just the right person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Buster's safe at home. Prayers do help! I have most of the antibiotic meds Cutie Pie was given when Blossom bit her, if you need them for Buster. That kitten is adorable and sooooo lucky to have walked up to the right person!! Good job Janine!!

    ReplyDelete