Monday, February 27, 2012

911


Yes, after a few months of giving them a break from me, I had to call again this morning.  As I was leaving my fourth spot, and just before I was getting into my car I heard a faint meowing....  I am really glad I checked it out.  I got closer to the sound, and looked up into the third story window of the house next door, shined my light and there was kitties eyes illuminating in the window.  Poor thing.  I shined my light inside the windows - the house sits upwards on a hill, so couldn't see at eye level, but I could see the house was empty.  Damn people.  They left their cat when they moved out.  How cruel.  I gave my usual name and number and asked for a call back but doubt I will get that so I will be following up until I get an answer today.  I will call so many times they will have to come arrest me.  ha.

Another situation on hand.  , the little girl kitten I named Muffin, not much older than six or seven months, I suspect she is pregant.  I will be calling Habitat for Cats today to ask for an appointment at their clinic for her, and pray I can get someone to transport her as this is the difficult part for me to do with my very busy full-time job.

As  I mentioned in my Saturday post, I have not seen either sick kitty in days, so there is no news there.  Jackson and Jimmy await me each morning and beg me, in their feline way, to take them home and out of their misery. 

The good news:  Its Monday, and its a weatherless day, and all 13 locations that I feed in - all the kitties have full bellies. 

This is a picture of Jimmy, one of the sweet kitties that runs to me in the morning before I can even get out of the car.  Sweet boy.

I must tell you about the fundraiser I attended yesterday, when I have more time this week.  Wonderful people!  But so lucky as they are all part of groups, whereas  I do what I do all by my lonesome.  Will report more tomorrow!  Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment