Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Offsite Today!

I have an offsite meeting today so this won't be a long post, the computer I have at home is slower than molasses and it really turns me off waiting and waiting and waiting for it to make one move. So, to be brief, I have pictures that I will post tomorrow, no luck with the remaining two kittens - saw them, but no luck. The pregnant kitty on Second is very pregnant and I had a brilliant thought before I left there. As long as I have the fish net, I will use it tomorrow on her, as she will let me get somewhat close, but there are so many others around that it would be impossible, nearly, to trap just her with a cage. I will try for her and the kittens AGAIN tomorrow. Never give up, never give up, never give up. I have a question to pose to anyone who will answer. If you had a friend who's co=worker told you that she has an elderly mother that lives next door to people who are training their pit bulls for fighting, and you would have to testify as to what you've seen (per animal control), but are afraid for retaliation, what would you do. Would you ignore it? This puppy and adult are kept in cages in the back yard without food or water. Would you ignore this due to fear? What is the law? What would you do??? What can I do??? I need advice on this one.

2 comments:

  1. Get the address and call animal control. I beleive they have to follow up tips and you don't have to supply any more information than what you've written here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that is true that you can just report the address. Janine you have to watch your back. I know you are concerned and go to great extremes to help animals and protect them. God bless you. However, when you put yourself in jeopardy, you may not be around to help them if you act on this. I would do as the friend suggested and leave it in their hands. You have a family and friends and husband that need you-and the kitties too!

    ReplyDelete