Thursday, July 28, 2011

Actions

You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.

-Adlin Sinclair

I need some encouragement. I have so many kitties right now that are so sick and in need of help. I tried again to trap the kitten this morning, but she is just not going for it. She now waits for me and star

ts crying for me when I get there. She is still so tiny. She is all alone right now, no adult or siblings left. I must get her. Also, there is a black adult long haired kitty that has a huge bump on the side of her face, God knows how painful that is for her. As she waits there for me each day, along with two young teenagers, all three very sweet, I wonder if she can actually eat what I put down. I must rescue her. And the big red cat that has the wound, he waits daily too. They must be taken out of their misery. I just need more space and money!!! Picture is of a rainbow in Loveland, Colorado taken just last evening!

1 comment:

  1. Co-worker just asked if I would take in 2 more kittens. Yikes, how do you do it? I had to say no at this point. It truly is sad how some people treat their animals. When I die, I want to come back as one of my animals because I know I will be spoiled and loved to no end! Thanks for posting the pic!

    ReplyDelete