Thursday, July 14, 2011

Never Ending Kitten Saga





This morning, with fish net and carrier in hand, I attempted again to first 'catch' the pregnant mommy on Second (see pic). She has been getting a little closer to me, they all were, because they were all starving due to what I tried to shoo away yesterday morning - (see pic). They are pigs, and won't be intimidated by me whatsoever. So the poor cats go for the day without food after I leave. Anyways, I almost had her netted, but she was too quick, and is now fearful of me once again. I will not give up, although she is ready to pop. I then brought net and carrier to the remaining two kittens on Pennsylvania. Only saw one little red baby, not the other, and its one eye is half closed. It needs to be saved. I will not give up. Mind you I just have so much time to spend doing all this. There is no update on the dog situation I mentioned in yesterday's blog. There is nothing I can do without the address, and they won't give it to me. I will say its a sin to allow anything to be abused, no matter what the cost. I even had the nerve to go up to two Town police officers when I went for my dog walk after work yesterday and asked them about it, and they were kind enough to give me phone numbers of the net offices surrounding the area, but without the information, I can do nothing. I am action oriented, so why bother to tell me in the first place if we can't do anything about it. Its just upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment