Monday, July 25, 2011

Pictures, Finally!

I finally was able to download the pictures I took last week. One is of the puppies that I spotted on the corner of a street that I have a spot at, intersecting with a very busy travelled street. I don't know what happened to them because police and animal control does not tell the public about the outcomes of reports. Its like this big secret they have to keep. The sad part is the people reporting things never know the outcome, good or bad. I think its disgusting that we - the good guys reporting the bad guys - especially animal abuse - have to put up with this, but put up with it we must. I have no authority whatsoever to know the outcome of anything. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that we have a police society, but they are not there for the animals, they are there for the humans, the bad guys. There is no one in society that are policing the animals. OK, I must get off this rant - the other picture is of sweet Spike. He will be rescued very soon, I hope, but I must first get Teddy, as his ears are so severely infested that he makes this horrible noise when he scratches at them. Otherwise, he is a sweet sweet boy and I must get him first and get him healthy, then adopted. This weekend was pretty much as quiet as it usually is, but Saturday morning I was surprised by Heather, the girl from AnotherChancePetRescue who showed up where the two untrappable kittens are. I wish I had been ready with my net, but I wasn't, but she did try with her trap, but to no avail. They were still there this morning, hungry, dirty


and sick. I will not give up though!

No comments:

Post a Comment