Sunday, July 24, 2011

Guest Blog #3

Hi,blog readers its Brenna again well for the 3rd time:)Going to feed the cats each morning is really heart breaking and it makes you notice that some people are just absolutly heartless. I feel thats when people buy a cat that they buy ownership and can not leave that cat. When I was on the route I saw a cat that reminded me of one of those friskie cats on those commercials the striped one. I am sure auntie would take them in a heartbeat but she has no one to take them. 2 cats Red and the other unknown came up to me and rubbed aginst my legs and its so sad because they are very friendly. The unknown cat doesnt have a name. She is grey with dark grey stripes and white. I would love to name her so I will think of a name. She has already had kittens :( I think her name should be Kiyomi that means pure beauty because she is love at first sight:) Also Heather was there trying to help auntie trap 2 kittens that are full of flees and are very sick. :( dislikee! I have a special suprise for auntie so email me at lilbren1997@aol.com to find out because AUNTIE CANT know!!!!! So whoever reads this please email me:) I am going to go now auntie needs to use it:) haha byeeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment