Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Capture #89

I am kidding about the number, I don't know how many cats I've trapped or rescued, or adopted, but the number is up there, for sure. Heather surprised me again this morning by showing up where the two kittens are left on Pennsylvania, and managed to trap one of them. I am so thrilled. Not thrilled, this is a very sad situation, but the suffering that little baby would have endured is now not going to happen. We have one more to get, and then there will be no more, there. Thank God. Because then I need to start to focus on a red cat that has a very severe head/neck wound. He is next for me to trap, and then its on to rescue for Spike, Red and/or Teddie. Although there are a few younger babies out there I need to get - very friendly ones that are now waiting for me each morning. A pretty colored kitty, and a pretty black kitty with a tiny white tip on her tail. The colored kitty has already had one litter so far. I can tell from feeling her belly. The mama-to-be on Second has most likely already given birth, somewhere, just dont' know where. She hasn't been seen by me in many days now. I am going to mix up my blog with human interactions I have in the coming days. I would love feedback, but I hope I am not judged by anything, I just want to share my thoughts, good and bad.

1 comment:

  1. Share your thoughts.. yes please do.
    You know--many can "TALK THE TALK" but you have walked the walk. I am very proud of you.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete