Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What a MESS!

it is out there! I won't down you with the details of what the rain does to not only my psyche, but I am sure of the kitties out there. But all is still well with the world. We have but one life, we make the best of it that we can. Put on a happy face! Some better news is that my 'informant' had animal control check on the dog last night that has been locked up in the garage. Apparently, this guy that lives there said his son left it there, and at first he didn't want it, but that he actually likes the dog now. He even invited the officers in his house to show them the basement he is fixing up for the dog. Yes, I know, its not an ideal situation to have a dog stay in the basement, but I didn't get all the details of how often the dog is cuddled, played with, walked, etc. There is also a mattress, food and water in the large garage for now also. So I did feel better after hearing this. Peace of mind, thats all we ask for when we report these things. I just wish Humane Society had different standards regarding that.

No comments:

Post a Comment