Friday, October 27, 2017

TGIF



I have today off from work, not writing a post, and getting ready to do a gazillion things today.  I've done my cat rounds, nothing to note, except remind me to tell you about my encounter with a neighbor on Short Street who told me what happened to the man next door to him.  Interesting!

Also, I have not seen the poor kitty on Melville that I ALMOST had, with the injured head.  Not since he got out of the carrier I managed to get him in last weekend.  :(

I will be battening down the hatches on my shelters, as best as I can (sure wish I had a truck to move some larger shelters).  But you would need to be available between 4-5 am.!  :(

I need:  wooden boards.

I don't need:  blankets, towels, paper plates, paper bowls, ceramic plates.  I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT DONATED THOSE ITEMS.  I HAVE ENOUGH FOR NOW.

Sorry to disappoint anyone who faithfully reads this blog for the short post.  Kristin and I will be getting together this weekend to go over the fundraiser together, tighten up the ship!  Its only two weekends away!  Woo hoo!  xo

Have a great day!

"You will never have this day again,
so make it count."

1 comment:

  1. Janine, I have 2 baskets, a 'secret' box filled with goodies, some blankets and more to drop off for the raffle - most from Jill; a few from me. I'll try to drop off Sun/Mon. Nancy C.

    ReplyDelete