|PIP and EMMETT now!|
I received the appointment for the pregnant girl on Short Street, but its not until February 2nd. Uggh. That's how backed up the clinic is with spots for TNR. She will be TNR'd also. I pray a cancellation comes up sooner than that for her.
Kitties all normal out there this morning.
Nothing much to share, except that I ache! :)
- Triple AAA batteries (for headlamp!) - I go through them like CRAZY!
- Concrete blocks (one or two) (some crazy person took the one holding up a board on Baldwin)
- Someone to help cut some very large boards on the side of my garage
- Black or dark brown spray paint (plastic) to spray the white Styrofoam containers to be made into shelters
- Wet cat food, dry cat food
Thanks very much!
I leave you with some pics from this morning: (Remember to click on pic to see up close)
|Kitty waits next to house each morning for me to pour food|
|My two boys... Baylee and Spencer|
Have a GREAT day!
”Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.”