Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday

I got a comp day, as did the others in my office, for such a successful gala, and working so hard throughout it.  Some got yesterday off, others today, and I took today.  Its been wonderful.  I actually went back to bed until 9:30!!  It was a DREAM!!  :)

But prior to that, I was out in the trenches, and it was ccccccold.....  I am bringing one plastic tote each day to place somewhere, and this morning I placed one on Parsells.  I figure it will keep one kitty warmer tonight, if they are smart enough to use it.  Yesterday I did notice that on Ferndale and Webster, where Kristin and I made a little fort on rainy Saturday morning, there was an indentation in the straw inside one of them, and that was very rewarding.

I chased more FAT raccoons this morning.  They drive me crazy, because they eat all the cats food portions for the day, and the cats go hungry.  Even after doing this for so many years, I can't remember if raccoons go into hibernation.  I must look that up.  Would be nice.

So this is a quick post today, I have so many things I would like to accomplish, and out of those so many things, I hope to get at least one or two done, like mums for the house, and a pumpkin for Wally.  So have a great day everyone!

PS, I am trying to fix my crappy camera so I can get pictures of my shelters I have built thus far. 

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, I had a 'coon in a tree last week, (day time) and I left some apples sauce for him and he got down from the tree and eat it ! not seen him since.

    ReplyDelete