Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Knee Deep


I won't tell you what another foot of snow does to me, or the kitties that I feed. That IS what we've had since yesterday morning though. I will share with you an e-mail I received yesterday from a girl who adopted one of the kittens I rescued a while ago. This girl gives the most descriptive and delightful updates, and get a gander at what this kitty looks like now:


Hi Janine, I used to send you pictures from my blog, but they updated our security at work so now I can't get to my blog and worse, I can't get to yours. Here is my blog so you can go look at pictures of him: http://knitatation.blogspot.com/ It is a knitting blog, so you will have to look thru boring knitting content to get to pictures of Mickey. He is so cute. I think I told you the vet estimated his birthday at August 11th. He has probably trippled in size since we got him from you, but still looks like a little kitty. When he runs through the house it sounds like a herd of elephants! He is sooo cuddly and snuggly in the morning when I first get up. Then look out when he wakes up. He loves toys. He has stuffed mice all over the house. He still loves the dog. He chases her tail and bats her ears and the dog just sits there. He is starting to bite (hard) which is very annoying. We tell him no and won't play with him when he is like that. He gets on a chair and flys thru the air and lands in the Christmas tree. I only put red bows on it this year, no ornaments, and its undecorated in the morning when I get up. (but I really dont care!) Luckily that one is fake - the real one goes up tomorrow - we'll see how that works. Probably only soft ornaments this year. Quote from my son "I have stopped telling people the crazy things Mickey does because no one believes me. I have never seen an animal do acrobatic stuff like that". We are trying to decide if he is part raccoon! LOL My husband gets home from work before me so he starts dinner. The other day I got home and he said sorry but dinner is going to be a little late...Mickey crawled up and wanted to snuggle and that might now happen again for a week so I took advantage of it. He was digging in my two big plants so I got rid of them. Dirt all over. I was not happy. I even sprayed that "NO PET" stuff. My husband said he hopes he will not be a dirty cat. He finds someone to sleep with every night. Even when he is in a wild mood, he knows where we all are because he doesnt like to be alone. Can you see where I'm going with all of this? We are all totally in love with him, and he rules the house! thanks for checking in. I wish I could send you pictures directly. Let me know if you can get them from the blog. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment