Friday, December 3, 2010

Grey Girl!


Well, today I ventured out with a slight intention of getting a kitty for my mother who just lost her/my grandmother's cat after a long and happy life - 21 years old Kelly was! Knowing I had SO many to choose from - although I have been wanting to give Benny a home, especially, but Benny hasn't been seen for the last two days so I wasn't sure. My first stop was at a location that has NO shelter, so I just place a few bowls and have a very flimsy piece of wood covering the bowls down against a small church. There is a kitty that comes right up - I believe he is the cat that I first reported was starving to death as he just gobbled up food a month or so ago like he hadn't eaten in weeks. But I have come to believe he is just plain hungry when I see him each morning. He is still eating voraciously! I was going to grab him, but I am not sure about him yet. He will let me touch him because he is impatiently waiting for me to place the food down. He is also a little older looking, and not that pretty. I know that sounds harsh, but my mother is not quite as excited about bringing in another cat so I had to find a special looking one, not just a plain one. Even though the plain one is beautiful to me. So off I went to the next location and sure enough, this pretty gray and white kitty that greets me just kept hanging around next to my car, as if to say 'take me!'. So I did. Will place my usual ad of FOUND in the paper, but I think this sweet girl needs a warm and loving home. So, fingers crossed, this kitty will join Danny Boy at my mothers house! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment