Tuesday, April 16, 2019

TNR Monday!

BOBBIE - TNR Bay Street

Where do I begin…  First off, I was sick yesterday.  I went into work and just fell apart.  Dizzy, nausea, it was bad.  Much better today, thank you.  Thanks very much to Kings and Kate for doing rounds for me on Monday, Kings on Sunday, Saturday Sheryl and Kings on Saturday, and Laura on Friday, and thanks very much for Joel trapping a cat for me yesterday.  I had two spots at the clinic, and we only got one, but she was a she, and no more babies – so that’s a plus in my book!  She was trapped at Syd and Johnny’s on Bay Street.





VERY FRIENDLY PETUNIA

And speaking of babies, not only do we have Ariel’s four, but now we have mom Petunia and her SIX. They were born on Wednesday April 10th.  Ariel’s  babies were born on March 30th.  The new babies were born outside a girl’s family house on First Street by a very friendly mom, and the girl took them into her porch before her boyfriend called me to ask if I could take them.  We will have babies galore to show in a few weeks or more.  I remember a few years back we had a showing at an upscale boutique West Elm, and got more than a few adopted that way.  And what fun for all.  Might have to think about that.  So, lots of babies galore. 

FINNEGAN!




Finnegan was adopted this weekend by a former adopter – Timber's Dad.  The initial visit was a cautious one by the two fluffballs, but last report was that both boys were sleeping with dad, on the same bed!  The boy’s sister, Mindy, was OK with her new sibling, as she sniffed nose to nose with him, and walked away.  No hissing!

HARPER!

Harper was adopted as well, by a nice family who has a two year old cat named Spunki.  I am getting sporadic reports that she is fine, although I worry so much about these little ones adjusting.  I feel guilty.  Is she missing me – she slept with me every night.  Does she miss the gang she left at my house.  I worry so.

I was able to stop by and visit with Foster Momma Carol on Sunday also.  Oh my do I miss those guys.  Jule is in one room, Larry in another, and Parsley and Hermie in another.  I miss my boys SO much.  I wish someone would adopt them.  Such sweet kitties.  Parsley and Hermie still hiders, but would do so well with someone that would give them time and patience.  They do well for Carol, but are scared when strangers, me!, come in.  We got some good pictures of Larry and Carol will be sending me pictures very soon!

And finally, for today, Big Red is doing well at Foster Mom Kristin’s house.  He was one sick kitty on Friday, but is on the mend.  He escaped his cage, and is under the bed, but with gentle coaxing we will eventually get him out and he will be rubbing the side of Kristin’s leg!  I just know it!  Meanwhile, she is putting medicine into his food for pain relief, until we can get his four rotted teeth removed.  Hopefully Kris can get a good picture of him for me.

That’s it for now.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - Finnegan is such a beautiful fluffy boy ! That guy is a lucky SOB !
    I have NO idea where Bobby came from - I only ever see mama long haired black kitty when I'm there.
    It only took 15 minutes to catch her !
    I set the trap right in front of the raised leg shelter, shot the bull with kings for about 10 minutes, went back to check the trap and BAM !
    My first TnR capture !
    Woot !

    ReplyDelete