Friday, April 19, 2019

Kittens Galore!

Happy Easter Everybody!  



Well, the 1st Street kittens have opened their eyes!  My sister sent me three pictures before her dumb iPhone said it couldn't send any more than that.  Wonder if that is true, or was my sister just in a hurry and wouldn't take any more pics.

Mom PETUNIA




There are three more kittens to have their pics taken...!

Adorable.  I had to go to the doctor's the other day way down Ridgeway Avenue to Greece, and heading back, I was noticing the street signs around the area where I went to school, near Sacred Heart Cathedral, and the street names were flowery and were adorable for kittens!  Here is what I came up with - there are SO many! 


Bluebell
Hyacinth
Peony
Tulip
Violet
Lily
Poppy
Clover
Rose
Fern
Daisy
Iris
Rosemary
Dixie
Jasmine

Heather

But they are all girl names!  I have to figure out which ones are boys out of the six!  And then I have to come up with boy names that are similar to this theme.  Mom's name is Petunia!

Speaking of names, Kristin, Foster Mom to Big Red, thought that may he deserves a better name that that.  I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on that.  Now that he will never be an outdoor cat again, should he have another name?  Should he have a more grand name?  You decide!



And then there are Ariel's babies...  So sweet and pretty. We've decided on names for them also!   We have one boy and three girls...  here we go:  Henry, Jelly Bean (Bean for short), Peep and Kit Kat (Kit for short) 






Now I just have to put a name to the picture, and distinguish them by their markings, so I can add that to my spreadsheet of kitties in my rescue!


"Your living is determined
not so much by what life
brings to you as by the
attitude you bring to life;
not so much by what
happens to you as by
the way your mind
looks at what happens."


No comments:

Post a Comment