Thursday, April 25, 2019

Food Cupboard! & TNR Thursday!

Thank you to Joel and Kings for feeding this morning.  Not only did they feed, but they trapped another beauty.  This time at my Parsells #2 spot.  Looks like a girl to me.  She will be brought to clinic for a hopeful spay and then will be released back to where she came from.  That's the part I hate.

Parsells #2 TNR  :(

I am happy to share this post which will hopefully benefit not only myself, but another wonderful woman who rescues and TNR's mostly on the west side of town.  I just met her personally two weeks ago on my porch when she came to pick up some food I donated to her, and to share a glass of wine.  Nice girl, big heart.  Thanks to Carol Peath of Mileage Master on Browncroft Boulevard for pulling this together, and thanks to Andrea Fyfe, for creating this beautiful poster!


Be sure to click on pics to see bigger photos!



On another note, we have here another success story with cat adoption through my rescue.  We have here Beanie and Brody.  Anyone remember them?  they are kittens that were born on the streets, and are now happy running and frolicking through a warm and comfy home with parents that love them!


BRODY Then...


BRODY Now...
BEANIE Then....

BEANIE Now...
Have a great day!

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha !
    Joel and Kings - gittin-r-done !
    I love T-n-R
    So exciting !
    What will we catch next !
    :)

    ReplyDelete