Thursday, April 11, 2019

TGIT

Thanks to Kings and Joel - for trying to trap a sick kitty on Parsells.  No luck though.  They keep getting the ear tipped kitties!  Will try again on Monday, as I have two spots at RCAC for TNR.  Woo hoo.  Lets get some of these kitties fixed!

In the meantime, I received a message that broke my heart. 

Hi Janine, I was wondering if you could give some advice; my son’s girlfriend lives on first street and has taken in a stray her family doesn’t really understand or support her with that she has had her fixed and vac. She has also been feeding a little black cat that hangs out on the front porch but can’t take her in. Well she reported last night that this little very friendly cat gave birth to at least 5 babies. I already have 2 old cats (16) and can’t bring them in. What advice could I give to her for a rescue that could maybe help with this situation?

I immediately advised her to scoop mom and kittens up for me.  UGH.

Here we go again.

I forgot to share this picture of a very good looking grey and white boy named Jasper who is looking for his forever home.  Isn't he gorgeous.  Thanks Gaye fostering and getting him to come out of his shell, literally!  Kitties just need time to trust their humans. He was so abused before we rescued him.



Have a great day.

PS, if  you would notice, I am not very good at my posts these days without being out each morning and seeing so much going on.  I would love someone to write thier own post for me and let me post it for you.  It can be on whatever animal topic you choose!  Your own kitty story even!

Have a great day!  The following is my mantra for today. 

“It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. ..."



1 comment:

  1. We met the joke man this morning at second and central - he had some good ones !
    :)
    He asked about you J ! He was wondering where you was at ...
    :)

    ReplyDelete