Tuesday, April 23, 2019

TNR Tuesday!

Parsells TNR 4/23/19

Another kitty on the street that can't produce or INDUCE!  Thanks to Joel and Kings, this kitty was trapped at Parsells #1 spot.  As I rode along with Kings, I had noticed several new kitties - in the dark - but knew there would be some unfixed kitties here.  So, quietly they set the trap, went back to check on it several times, and at the end of the route, came back, and VOILA! 

Speaking of 4-5 am. being such a peaceful time of the morning - birds chirping in the stillness and quiet - Joel pointed toward the moon and said 'see that orange spot next to it? - that's Jupiter"  Yes, the things you see at this time of day...  beauty in an ugly surrounding.

New Kittens

New Kittens

I am trying to organize myself with all these kittens.  I am taking on four new ones born April 8th along with their mom, and thanks to Jennifer - former foster and adopter - she will taken them on.  Jenn is also going to my sister's house this weekend to get some new fabulous shots of Petunia and her SIX babies! 

That's it for today!

"You can't go back and
change the beginning, but you can
start where you are and
change the ending."

1 comment:

  1. Im gettin the hang of it !
    ;)
    Now I got two under my belt I'm ready for the next one !
    Kitties where in good mood today ! I got lots of leg rubs at the stops today.
    :)

    ReplyDelete