Friday, April 12, 2019

Big Red





For those of you who have followed my journey in trying to feed, shelter, rescue and care for the many feral cats in the Beechwood section of Rochester, not one has stood out more than Big Red. Going from a being a very scared cautious cat on Pennsylvania Avenue, he left that group a few years ago when I had to move my belongings, shelters, down the street, and joined the gang on Short Street, he then began to trust me. he started letting me pet him, and a few times even pick him up. Since my injury, he has been seen by my helpers and has appeared to be very injured. My heart broke for him every day. Many traps were set for him to no avail. Thankfully, this morning, Laura Burns worked her magic and got him with a drop trap. He is very scared, and appears to have a problem in his mouth. We don’t know if its dental, or an abscess, or what. He needs to be seen ASAP, he will need to be anesthetized. This could be very costly if it’s his teeth. Any donations would be appreciated. Please go to https://thebean10.blogspot.com/ . He is currently at ARK animal hospital. Thank you


2 comments:

  1. Someone got Biggie in the trap! We had a deal. $ coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im jealous !
    I've been trying to trap this guy for weeks !
    pfffffffffft !
    Very happy you got him !
    I donated !

    ReplyDelete