Thursday, April 4, 2019

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Good day!  I first want to say that yesterday was my first day of walking in two very long months.  I was ELATED to say the least. I am walking with a walker, so I feel very old.  But at least I can now get up steps, not on my own, because of the hip on the other side, but I am moving.  And grooving.  :)

Life is good, one day at a time.

Thank you to Kings for doing four of the spots, and Nicole and Jacqui doing the rest today.  Joel was out there like the trooper he is, setting a trap on Short Street for the short legged red kitty.  Semi - feral, won't let you get close, but he is hungry every day.  Didn't work, but I am sure it will work next week!  We've got to get these new cats showing up at my shelters fixed.  There are several at Parsells #3 that need spay/neuter.  I would love more volunteers as I have 20 locations!  

I am hoping to announce the date for my fundraiser very soon, so you can get it on your calendars!  Should be fun!

Thats all I have for today, besides the following update.  You all remember Timber?  The beauty?  His dad is adopting Finnegan!  A playmate for Timber!  :)




Fingers crossed it works and they love each other!


OH MY GOD,WHAT A BABE 💔










Have a great day!

"With the new day comes new
strength and new thoughts."


1 comment:

  1. Well if that silly bell collar girl would stay out of the trap maybe I could get little red !
    :P

    ReplyDelete