Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Treading on Tuesday...

Mr.Fluffypants

Many thanks to Kings, and Joel today for going with Kings, to try to trap for me today.  No luck at Baldwin and Grand, where there is a beautiful black and white kitty that hangs out that reminds me of Mr. Fluffypants, who I rescued and adopted out many years ago.  Mr. F. is fluffy and gorgeous black and white kitty, just like this one was when I first spotted him early last year.  But this one has lost a lot of his fur, and I don’t know why.  And I don’t believe he is neutered either.  So was trying to get him.  Poor boy, is suffering from something.

My immediate goals are two:  to trap the momma of the newborn babies on Webster (there are four), and to pick up and place in a carrier the pregnant grey girl on Central (she ran to the guys this morning across the street to eat under the tree).  Once Momma is trapped, we fix her, and get her newborn babies that Foster Sue has offered to bottle feed.  Or does anyone have other advice on this one.  We just don’t want Momma to move her babies.

I don't remember if I've shared these pictures of Ariel's babies on this blog?!

Here they are:  Peep and Kit Kat are spoken for.









I received this picture of Chase and Sky.  LOOK how they've grown!  Thanks Mom Jessica for sharing!





I love it.  Have a great day everyone!

"Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right."


1 comment:

  1. Saw the babies at Webster.
    No eyes yet. Mom bolts as we walk up. Cant tell which one she is.
    Preggers grey girl on Central is super friendly and scruffs easily. Will be piece of cake to lift her into a carrier.

    ReplyDelete