Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Quick One!

Hello World!

Thank you Kings for doing all 20+ locations for me today, all by yourself.  I remember a time when he hated me doing this, now I have him hooked!  He said there was a sweet red cat at the Garson location this morning, not ear tipped, and he felt it would be a good rescue.  I can't do squat, so have to depend on others to rescue out there, and trap as well.  Joel will be trying again tomorrow for me. 

Junebug, Joey, Emma, Jasper, Larry (still waiting on pic!  :)), Parlsey and Hermie, and Harper, all waiting for a home.

I wrote this last night after taking a picture of my Baylee who came up to lay on top of me in bed.  Such a good old boy... 


BEFORE RESCUE

LAST NIGHT


It's so hard to let them go (he's still with me). Just like a relationship. You see their eyes full of love. Baylee was so so sick when I fed him as a feral under a bush every day the summer of 2016 on Bay Street 3 yrs ago in June. After two different antibiotics he was treated by me sneaking into his food... I rescued him and after vet visits he was diagnosed with a hole in his throat. He's an elder cat at least over 8 yrs. The sound he makes makes is unique to those who have stopped over and heard him. The love these sick guys have for their rescuers is unimaginable. Please consider saving a life by fostering. Best thing you will ever feel.

Foster.  Adopt.

Have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Hey J -
    There is also a very sleek and well groomed black one at Rangers location that is not ear tipped and looks young.
    BTW - where is that Ranger boy ? I have not seen him since last big snow fall ...

    ReplyDelete