Thursday, March 28, 2019

INSANITY


Many thanks to Nicole, Jacqui and Kings for feeding my hungry babies out there!  And many thanks to Joel who drove from Rush to Short Street this morning in hopes of trapping Big Red,  who wound up going home the second he set up after I messaged him not to do it this morning.  Too late.  Too many cats going into clinic for us to handle today.  I am so sorry Joel!  

BIG RED #2
You want to talk about crazy mornings?  I have four cats going into clinic for spay/neuter.   Junebug, Jasper, Finnegan, and Harper.  Jasper and Finnegan had to be picked up in Webster at their Foster Mom’s home.  Simon was supposed to be going in for neuter, but he's been sick for a while now, and went to his THIRD check up yesterday, where he was started on another medicine.  If anyone thinks $120 is a lot for a kitten, think again.  I've now spent over $300 on him – and he is yet to be neutered.  
 
JASPER

HARPER

JOEY and JUNEBUG


Timing was off this morning.  Now I understand that there are people far worse off than me.  I try not to complain, but its hard for a person who was COMPLETELY independent once, and now has to have help by others to live day to day.  The first thing that its affected is the feeding of over 100 cats in the Beechwood section of Rochester.  Thank GOD others are helping right now, but that is a biggie for me.  I miss walking to their shelters, getting them to trust me, feeding them, making sure their little huts are in good shape.  This is all they have.  I’ve been doing this for SO long, over 15 years, for sure.  Its hard to not do this every morning.  I am hoping that after next week, I will be in a smaller boot, and they will tell me I can walk again.  Well, half walk.  I will then schedule my hip surgery for the right side that is useless right now.  OK, that’s enough of that.



We are waiting for Ariel to have her babies.  I predict any day now, she is big and you can see the babies rolling around.  Thanks to Foster Sue for constantly watching her on a camera when she is at work. 

Lets get some of these beautiful kitties adopted!





1 comment:

  1. Thats OK boss - I can get to short street in my sleep now and I got your trap so well tuned I could catch a butterfly in it !
    LOL
    :)

    ReplyDelete