Friday, March 8, 2019

TGIF


Hey Happy Friday everyone!  I hope everyone had a good week…  I am grateful to all who went another week to help me feed the cats on my route, all 20 or so of them.  We had a few drop outs, but that is ok.  Kings will always help to pick up the slack.  If he knows what’s good for him.  Ha ha.  Seriously?  I have no control over anything in my life anymore, and yes, I am having my own pity party today, so please excuse me.  This is really no fun.  My hip is getting worse and worse.  Doctor appt. for other stuff today.  Will know hopefully a little more after the appointment.

In the meantime, it was zero degrees, and thanks to Laura, Kings and Chuck, all spots are covered today!  Kitties are good and fed!

I reached out to someone needing help this morning – she is trying to find homes for 12 adult cats and two kittens – kittens she recently rescued from a hoarding situation.  They will need vetting, and I have taken them into my rescue, by this afternoon.  I am naming them Joey and Junebug – they are three month old siblings. I think I will need a foster, but not 100% sure yet. 




I can’t wait to get back on track and back to my route!  I miss my kitties!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment