Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Spring!

Its finally here!  Happy Spring everyone!



It would have been a fine start to the morning for me (minus the incredible pain in my hip overnight and this morning), if it hadn't been for Kings calling to tell me one of my shelters was torn apart and shelters/boards placed on the road for trash pick up.  The Melville #2 was destroyed, and pieces found on Parsells.  Its one long empty CITY OWNED lot from Melville to Parsells.  Thankfully he had the sense, and compassion, to move it all back for the four or so cats that LIVE in those huts.  Its so hurtful to me when people do this.  I wrote a note and had it placed on top of the shelters, that really need me to put it back together again, because Kings doesn't really understand how it was put together in the first place, for the nasty person that disassembled it in the first place.  Here is what I placed.  And I meant every word.


The Back of The Note Above

I wanted to add that the person should take the time to clean up their own yard - trash everywhere, and leaves galore.  Lets start there.  So, I would be willing to pay someone to go there and clean up trash.  Its disgusting.  It would have to be a strong minded person in case someone came out to ask what they were doing and that are able to stand up to people, like me.  I was thinking Boy Scouts, but again, I will pay someone to just clean up the debris.  Its filthy in those two back to back lots.

Stay tuned.  I have a feeling this is not the end of this situation.  It makes so so sad.  And I can't do a thing about it but rely on others to help me.

I had an inquiry about Buffy, from Carol, her Mom, who a year ago had six babies!   We had Tucker, Fritzi, Cashew, Buster, Poppy and Saffy.  Most keep in touch and have sent me updated photos.  Beth, who adopted Fritzi and Buster, is also one of my feeders helping me out during this time.

Buster and Tucker as babies

BUSTER and TUCKER TODAY!

POPPY as a Baby!


Her colors have really changed!

POPPY TODAY!

Cashew as a baby!

CASHEW TODAY!
Tomorrow, Part 2 - Saffy and Fritzi!~

UPDATE:  Who ever moved the shelters prior to 5 am this morning (and after 5 am. yesterday) moved them AGAIN.  Just before the trash pick up.  They were moved back AGAIN thanks to Kings.  

"My heart weeps when I see abuse 
or cruelty to an animal."

No comments:

Post a Comment