Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hump Day!

I occasionally receive flowers from the kitties.  I still to this day do not know who actually sends them, as I know the cats have no money, nor can they call a florist to ask for them to be delivered, nor do they even know my address!   The other day though, I received a card from the cats!  I am sure they had to ask someone to go buy the card, and sign it for them.  Whoever sent me this sweet card, for the cats, thank you so much.  VERY thoughtful.  Whoever sends me flowers, please don't spend your money, save it for the homeless animals.  VERY thoughtful of you though!





The latest picture of the latest rescue from Sunday.  Turns out Ben is such a good boy.  Grey cats always are.  Isn't it funny, female cats, especially the black and white ones, to me, are total divas and seriously temperamental.  I find all grey, not white and grey, and black cats to have the perfect temperaments.  My opinion!

Here is Ben:





And then we have our little sweet Annie!  Annie needs a home!  She is shy at first but warms up quickly!



Is she not adorable or what!

HOLLY!!!

Holly is coming around in her new home, with her three brothers getting to know their new little sister.  The adopter, Tina, adopted Sooty from me in 2015, so there is a special relationship there.




Sir Sooty

That's all I have for you today.  It was cold out.  Kings' report to me from rounding this a.m. was good.   Nothing destroyed, and all kitties warm and fed out in the Beechwood section of Rochester today.  Again, I am so appreciative of everyone involved helping out while I recover.  Another three and half weeks.  The countdown begins!

Have a great day!

"Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance."




No comments:

Post a Comment