Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Forgive Me!



Forgive me to all that helped me prior to last week in feeding the cats.  I now realize I should be thanking those of you each day that go out into the trenches, walking in cat poop that is now becoming unfrozen, trudging through the mud that is coming up from the snow melt.  You are all my heroes!!  Today I thank Elizabeth, Rebecca and Laurie!   And of course Chuck at Parsells #3.  Rescuer of Ben.   Prior to this, I want to thank Jackie for her services, and Colleen.  Both are no longer participating but were a huge help.  We still have Kim and Sheryl, Jacqui, Beth and Nicole, Kate and Kristin, and finally Kings.  Thank you all, I just would die without you.  So would they.



We are still looking to fill some spots after this week, if any one is interested!  :)  And anyone that feels like trapping some kitties for spay and neuter, please let me know!  NO MORE BABIES!!!



I received a report from Elizabeth who did four spots this a.m. and she said "The kitties are all fed there were a lot of them out at each house today they are so dang cute."

The kittens in my care are still on the mend.  FLUFFBALL Joey is at the clinic now being neutered.  Simon and Junebug still need to be scheduled.  Junebug had some gross worms and Simon had a bad upper respiratory.  All three have been treated for everything.  Poor things, they don't like taking their medicine so that was quite the challenge.

Annie is still being fostered by Melissa.  I don't know why I don't have any applications in for her.  She is so pretty and sweet.

Ariel is hanging around at foster mom Sue's house waiting for her babies to arrive.  Once they do we will name them, Sue will enjoy kitten time that she has been forever waiting for, and then after weaning, we will get mom and her babies adopted.  Here we go again!

Limpy Larry

Then there is Parsley, Hermie, Larry and Jule at foster momma Carol's house still waiting for a permanent home.  Carol is so grateful for the metal cans drop off by so many of you.  Thank you all who have helped with that!

Onto a new day.  Make it a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment