Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Newbies!

My needs:  Boards, paper bowls, AAA batteries.

It was a quiet morning out there.  Nothing like the monsoon we had yesterday.  Wet and damp, but rain free.  I look forward to the cooler mornings, but certainly not what lies ahead.  It was a brutally hot summer here, and while I love the heat, wearing my winter sleeveless vest to hold my cell phone and extra cans caused extra discomfort.  Thanks to my friend Jackie, who recently rode with me twice in one week!, she ordered me a fanny pack to carry my phone in.  How thoughtful.  Thank you Jackie.

I have not done any TNR'g due to the pain I am in to even WALK.  But I have some spots a week from next Monday and I look forward to 'helping' more cats.  They need to be spayed and neutered,and its our responsibility to help.  I have a $500 bill waiting for me at the clinic, so that prevents me from doing more as well.

So I was able to help out a friend who had a mother and kittens running around this past weekend - Mom is still not trapped, but friend is trying.  This is not her first litter.  My foster Sue offered to take in the kittens, and here they are.  We've named all but two.  I have to think of the perfect names for them.  Although that is a joke.  Most people change the kitties names when they adopt them.  :)

ELLIE 

FRANKIE

OLIVE

SPENCER

UNNAMED Boy

UNNAMED Boy




And lets not forget SQUIRT and SNUGGLES!


SNUGGLES

SQUIRT

Have a great day!

"You can do anything, but not everything."


3 comments:

  1. Hi Janine, What size boards do you need? Can you use doors? what if they're white, should they be painted brown/green? I might have some for you. Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! I don't really need doors, and anything, boards - would have to be dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, my stuff won't work, but I'll keep looking.
      Kathy

      Delete