Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Crazies


It was a very hectic day yesterday, but one by one, I got everything accomplished. 

"Spindle" this morning...  Kitty with Back End Issues!
(Name to be changed soon!)

Kitty with serious back end issues rescued, CHECK
Drop off Catmobile at dealership for major repairs, CHECK
Get Rufus to vet for SIX teeth extractions, CHECK
Get Connor from temporary home, and over to Carol’s business for emergency fostering, CHECK
Pick up Rufus from vet, CHECK
Pick up serious back end issues kitty from vet, pay $350,CHECK
Pickup truck at dealership after work, CHECK
Go home to realize I need to give over 5 meds to serious back end issues kitty because the vet office didn’t, CHECK
Feed and get peed on by Baby Grey and Baby Black, CHECK
Go to bed to toss and turn or hours because of my hip, CHECK
Wake this morning and do it all over again, CHECK.

WHOA!  I'm fallinggggggggggggggg!

"Nice nails Auntie Carol!"


I would like to thank those that donated toward 'Spindle', the back end issues boy who was brought to ARK for emergency visit - costly, as they all are.  To think, when he is better, and is adopted, my adoption fee will be $80, as all adult cats are - and I soak up the $270.  I don't think people realize when they balk at the price.  Go to a regular vet and check out their pricing.  You are getting a huge bargain folks.

Here is one such example:

Image result for pricing of rescue adoption fees versus veterinary care

The weekend also held some drama.  For all of you that are not on Facebook, you are lucky.  You are not sucked into the hottest social media that a gazillion people are tuned into.  You can find out how everyone is doing, just about, just by putting their name in the search bar.  Sometimes you get the crazies…  Some guy noticed that I was posting pictures of cats on my daily route that need homes, after apparently seeing my blog.  I post them on Facebook because there are people out there that will, sooner or later, say: “I’ll take that baby!  Go rescue him, get him vetted, and I will come get him – either to foster or adopt.”  Facebook is a great tool because so many people use it.  All I basically share on Facebook is about cats.   Anyways, this guy noticed this, and thought that I should be rescuing each cat I posted.  How DARE I leave them there in the streets.  And my ‘rescue organization;’ is bogus, and I am a fraud.  After I blocked this crazy (you can press a button and ‘block’ someone from seeing your posts), all of a sudden people said there was another man, with a different name, saying stuff about me.  This new person even – so he says – went out with a posse to my spots on Saturday at 2 am. to ‘help’ me, loaded with supplies, traps etc.  I never saw any evidence that he had, but so he stated.  We believe this person #1 created a fake account to continue to disgrace and discredit my name.  I got angry enough to reply to a few things, professionally (without telling him to go ___________ himself), and I haven’t heard much from either, since.  There are true nutcases out there.  Beware of strangers!

STANLEY!!!


Have a great day!

Image result for quotes on living your best life

2 comments: