Thursday, November 9, 2017

Butter Ball


Today I had an opportunity to trap another cat, bring it to clinic, and get it fixed.  I set THREE traps, to be sure I got ONE kitty.  I knew there was a kitten on Melville that looked pregnant, so I set the trap there.  The next two traps I set on Ferndale and Webster, thinking that there was a pregnant black cat there.  I went about feeding at the other spots, came back to Melville, and got this little girl.  She was NOT the one I suspected pregnant.  She has been coming around, and lets me touch her.  I felt her belly several times, she did not feel pregnant, nor look like she had babies, even though she was old enough to have them.  I hemmed and hawed, should I let her out of this trap?  I KNEW it would be hard to let her back tomorrow morning onto the streets where it will be, with the windchill tomorrow morning, in the TEENS.  So here she is, and I am hoping to find a foster.

Meet ButterBall.  ButterBall needs a home.  Please help her find a home before she has to go back to the streets.


Another update:

FIONA

I rescued this kitty from Parsells on July 11th of this year.  She was pregnant.  I had her spayed.  I originally was going to TNR her (Trap Neuter Return to streets) but she was too sweet.  Enter Diana.  She, a total stranger, offered to take her when she saw her picture after I posted it.  Enter Fiona, the name Diana gave her.  Fiona was not a happy camper with Diana's other kitties at first, it took a bit of time, but now.................  THEY ALL LOVE HER!  The other kitties too!  Look at the change in this cat, from the street, to a warm and loving home!



Love this stuff.  Thank you Diana!

This is my last post until Monday.  The fundraiser is this Saturday.  I am out of my mind crazy.  I hope to see y'all there!

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment