Friday, February 17, 2017

TGIF!!!!

Vacation day for me today folk.  WOO HOOO!!! I will make the best of it too! 

Not a good picture!  He smiles now!
Stash is going to foster care with a wonderful girl named Kim.  She last had Dash and did wonders with his temperament.  Stash doesn't need any temperament fixing, but he is still a bit shy, unless you go in and sit and pat your lap for him to jump up into it.  He is a LOVE BUG!  Lets get him adopted!

PS, he is now neutered, and passed his tests with flying colors!  :)

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for little Stash. I can only imagine the relief he must feel to be back in a warm home. Bless you Janine and Kim and all of those out there who help animals however they can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't ya just look so thrilled...heheh :P just kitten around. Looking adorable!

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm so glad for Stash. Thank you to Kim for fostering him! I do have to ask you, Janine, how did you come up with his name? What is its significance? Does he have a secret stash of catnip somewhere? :D

    ReplyDelete