Friday, December 9, 2016

Feed a Cat for Christmas! KRISTIN!!!

What can I say, but thanks, to Kristin.  She has been so very helpful to me and the kitties of Beechwood for many years now.  I met her when she wrote me a sort of anonymous note (She thought I was a crazy person and didn't want me to know her real name or email address).  Little did she know!  :)  Or little did I know about her!  ha ha!  Kristin's donation is in memory of her sweet Henry Honey Ham, who recently passed, as a kitten, from FIP.  May HHH rest in peace.  Thank you Kristin for your constant source of inspiration.

Henry Honey Ham McBride

For those of you that read the post yesterday here on this blog, you might be interested in the following:

Scroll down.....








keep going!...........




LOOK! 


I rescued this baby with the sick eyes!  :)

I could not have done it without Kristin's help.  She called me to tell me she found someone who was willing to take a cat, sight unseen, and help it.  So I managed to coax this baby to me this morning in the snow, she was so hungry, and she came close enough so that I could grab her by the scruff and in she went!  I called the woman, left a message and now patiently waiting for her to call back so that I can deliver MISTY to her.  Its so gratifying to do this.  I know she has some ailment, and knowing she was on the street killed me.  Thank you to this person that I don't know yet, and thank you Kristin for putting the feelers out there.  Without all of you sharing this stuff, I wouldn't have the ability to rescue!  I love you all!  :)

I am on vacation today.  Off to do a gazillion things! 

Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. God Bless you my friend. You never cease to amaze me everyday and I continue to say you are my hero ❤️

    ReplyDelete