Friday, December 25, 2015

DECEMBER 25!!! Maria D.!!!!!



CONGRATULATIONS to MARIA D.!!!!  Maria, you helped feed the kitties today - Christmas morning!!!  And boy were they waiting to be fed.  There are some spots where there isn't a morsel of food or water when I pull up each day, and they are so hungry.  But not today.  I gave them extra yummy wet food, which is their favorite.  That's why donations of dry AND wet food are so important, especially in the winter.  Fattens em up I think.  Keeps them warmer.  Thank you so much Maria, my pasta queen.  :) 

I received texts and pics on my phone after delivery of Nora and Violet to their new home with updates, but as everyone knows, I am the only one in Rochester left with a 'dumb' phone.  I can barely see the pics.  I will share the updates and pictures when the new 'mom' sends to me via email!  But oh so cute it was!  Her children are darling, and were so surprised. 



Its Christmas morning, and I think back to a year ago where it was probably zero degrees and we probably already had at least a foot of snow by today.  I am grateful that we've skipped a whole month of no snow, for the cats.  Its been easier for them, to say the least. 

I am outta words today, so I will just say....

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good day!  :)  xoxoxo
 
"There is nothing sadder in this world
than to awake Christmas morning
and not be a child."

No comments:

Post a Comment