Friday, July 11, 2014

Buttercup and Beethoven UPDATE


I am taking a break today folks, but I will leave you with this - an update on the two puppies I rescued last week from a sad situation.

Here is what their new foster mama had to say:

"They are doing great!  Buttercup is quite the handful!  Beethoven is an absolute doll. We have been playing outside a lot during the day and snuggling up at night.  They are such good puppies!  I think Beethoven is starting to feel better.  Tomorrow they go to get spayed and neutered so I will have to let you know how that goes.  I always worry about it.  Last night was the first night that I crated them separately.  They were a little upset but ended up settling in.  I wanted to let them stay together until they felt comfortable but don’t want them crated together after surgery.  Sometimes Buttercup gets a little too rough with the little guy.  I will let you know how they make out tomorrow.  Thanks so much for saving them!"

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
Buttercup

Beethoven

Buttercup


No comments:

Post a Comment