Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Happy Hump Day!

Hello!

So my life is insane these days, so have not been able to write!  Between work and home (kittens), there is just no time.  

Nothing much is new, except I have a few folks coming this weekend to look at the last of the bunch.  It is going to be hard to let some of these kittens go.  They are just so sweet and cuddly!

Tomorrow and Friday I have the day off from work, and BOY DO I NEED IT!  I plan on cleaning out my garage, getting my hair 'done', getting a much needed pedicure, visiting a few folks, hopefully meeting up with Chewy's adoptive parents who just returned from winter in Florida and will be adopting her, and renaming her Fiona, and hopefully getting rid of a lot of stuff in my house that I don't need - i.e., will never fit into again, will never use, or will never use again!  Items will go to Volunteers of America, if no one else can offer a better place for them?  

Connor has a follow up appointment on May 25th to see how he is faring.  Poor little guy has been through SO much.  He is still available for adoption!  

Onyx, now named Kenny, is doing so great in his new home, that they are asking for his adoption contract to sign! 

Mama Buffy is antsy, and I am trying to get her in for a spay sooner rather than later.  I think it might help her hormonal moods immensely.  Just want to get a feel from Carol, her caretaker and foster mom!  She will then be up for adoption.  She is SO PRETTY!

Parsley and Hermie are doing well.  They really need a permanent home though.  They will become devoted to you once they gain trust of you!   Such a hard life they have lived.  Please share, and spread the word.  They do NOT have to be adopted together.

Lets find them all homes, so that I can save more!

Have a great day!


PS, if any of you have a story to tell, please write me at janinethebeanrescue@gmail.com.  I would love to post your story and picture, if possible, of a kitty you might have adopted from me, fostered for me, or even a cat you adopted on your own.  I would love to share your stories!  



No comments:

Post a Comment