Thursday, May 24, 2018

Happy National Take a Picture Day!

Well, its not really.  Its actually 

AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DAY!!!

On May 24 we honor the men and women who have worked behind the scenes making and keeping aviation possible.  

Woo hoo!

But I did get my new camera yesterday, so I am psyched.  Sort of.

Here are a few pics. Look at this little angel.  Its Mookie!



And I have THREE of them with me at the house.  They are pretty much all adopted out, but will be with me for at least another week to two weeks, until they get just a tad bigger, and then they will be spayed/neutered in June.  



We have Mookie and Dixie and Bear.  All angels.  It will be so hard to see them go.  And all three are just the most cuddliest.  Lots of kittens don’t like being held too long.  These kittens do, and don’t want you to let them go.

CLICK on PICS to ZOOM!








BUSTER!

Kitty on Melville

Kitty on Central


On top of the sadness I have been overcome with the past week, with three cats that I’ve either adopted to, or fostered out, have gone missing – Chewy, Simon are lost in Caledonia, and Sammy is lost in Hilton – I received the news last evening that the couple that were going to adopt Chewy, who rename her Fiona, will no longer be adopting her, even if she is found.  They are/were as devastated I think as I am at her loss.  They feel this was a sign that they should not be adopting any more cats – they have their one and that is it.  They are an older couple, and felt they were ‘too old’ to be adopting another cat.  I so would like to dispute that with them, as there are many cats that need ‘older couples’ to love them, but I have to respect their decision.  I may rename Chewy to Fiona.  I think that suits her, and she deserves a beautiful name.  Please Dear Lord, let them all return back to us from where ever they are. 

I did something to my shoulder yesterday here at work, trying to get a dolly loaded with stuff into an elevator.  I heard my already sore shoulder ‘pop’, and so did my co-worker.  I could barely move my arm after that.  It was a very restless sleep and a very painful morning pouring food and water with that arm.  My right arm.  Ugh.  Lord, please let me get through the day. 

I have new kittens under my belt.  Meet Lolly and Pop!  Thanks Melissa for fostering!




Speaking of fostering, lets get BUFFY, HERMIE, and PARSLEY adopted!

Parsley!

HERMIE!

Buffy - I must get a better picture of her!


I have tomorrow off, and I am THRILLED.Lots of gardening to do, and kittens stuff!  Plus, will have visitors picking up their wares from the Spring Auction.  Busy busy busy!~


Have a great day!
Father, We ask you to help us find 
Fiona, Sammy and Simon,
 our dear pets who are now lost.
We know that you placed animals on the earth
for many reasons, 
including companionship for man.
We therefore ask you to help us find our lost companion, and pray that You will keep him (her) safe and protect him (her) from harm until he (she) is found.
We join our prayers with St. Francis, St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints, and pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

1 comment: