Wednesday, February 14, 2018

V-Day!





Happy Valentines Day!

I was out this morning visiting all my little furry valentines, giving them their one meal for the day, some have three meals because for some reason, some of these cats do NOT LIKE Nine Lives Cat Food!  Not even some of the raccoons that pay a visit.  

Parsley and Hermie went to vet yesterday, nothing more to report from when I did yesterday, but from what foster mom says, the visit set them back again.  Both hiding under the bed.  I must find them  a different situation where they can’t hide, and can be more socialized.  Ideally, it would be a retired person that can spend time with them.  AND not be moved again.  Foster mom and her family have busy lives.  I can’t imagine what the cats must think, the fear they must be in.  I mean, two years was a long time for them to be in one spot, and then have to be moved from there.  

That's really all I have for you today except for an update on Charlie, from his new mom:





"He is having a ball!  That whole basket of cat toys is all over the house.  Looks like an explosion.  He slept right next to me all night.  He has played on the cat tree and has been up on the stand looking out the window.  He is a hoot!  I love him so much.  Trying to get a good pic of that tail to post.  Best looking butt I’ve seen in a long time!  And he sure loves catnip!"


Thank you Joanne, and thank you to all the wonderful adopters!  


Roses are red
Violets are blue
I want you to feed me
And scoop up my poo.

2 comments:

  1. " Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I want you to feed me
    And scoop up my poo."
    HAHAHA - BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER !
    HAHAHA
    be safe J !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for Charlie!! And soon Hermie and PArsely will be in a loving forever home too. But for the time being, they are safe and they will be ok.

    ReplyDelete