Tuesday, August 22, 2017

TNR Tuesday!

I set two traps out this morning.  I hate doing it.  I really do.  Its a day I dread.  Not only is it going to cost me $120, but its also emotionally draining.  These poor animals are confused - yes, you immediately place a blanket over the trap once they are trapped, it calms them, but they are still upset.  AND hungry.  They have not had a meal since the day before.  They were hungry when they went into that trap.  Now they have to sit for HOURS - in the truck, and in the clinic.  Hungry and confused!  This little pretty girl had some protruding nipples, and no ear-tip, so I grabbed her and placed her in the carrier on Garson.

Garson

This cat below is one of many red cats at the end of Parsells, near Webster.  The building that they hang at is not cat friendly.  I never see anyone there.  It used to be DeGeorge Ceilings, but that business apparently does not exist anymore, but the sign is still up.  They have taken away my bowls and a board under a bush that covered the bowls when it rained.  There are kittens here.  I can't wait to confront the person.  I think, in the dark, I've seen a sign about a church.  Church my _____.  How can a God loving human be so mean to these helpless beings?

Parsells

Kittens needing adoption!


Paisley (mid-lick!)

Nugget!










Daisy!


Daisy!


"The more you give
The more you get,
The more you laugh,
The less you fret,
The more you do unselfishly,
The more you live abundantly,
The more of everything you share,
The more you’ll always have to spare,
The more you love,
The more you’ll find,
That life is good,
And friends are kind,
For only what we give away,
Enriches us from day to day.”





No comments:

Post a Comment