Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF

I have been really slack at writing this week.  I apologize.  With my picture thing down on this site, and with work, I am just swamped. 

I wanted to let you know that I saw a few of the kittens on Baldwin yesterday.  They are absolute babies.  I don't know how many of the four or five I spotted before the storms we had mid-December, but I only saw two yesterday.  I know they've been eating from the bowls I've placed for them every single day since.  I am hoping someone will volunteer to try to trap them.  There are so many new kitties out there.  There are three I am now feeding on Pennsylvania under a guys' truck in the driveway that I am almost positive are not neutered.  Two I can't get close enough, but the other now runs to me, a Sylvester cat lookalike.

I did get a good picture of Bugsy this morning, but need to download.  Maybe my friend Jessica can help me out with that until this stupid blogger thing is fixed!

Otherwise, its wet out there.  Lots of wet towels that I am gathering up and replacing with dry.  They will at least be able to eat their breakfast on a dry towel.  I know they get wet with the thaw we are having, but for the few moments they are eating, their little paws can feel the softness and dryness that the towel provides.

I just love these little babies, and want to make their miserable lives a little less miserable. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Janine, I'm sure the poor things appreciate a dry surface at least while eating, and not having to cower in mud, over a bowl of food. You think of every thing for them :) we thank you so much, and cant wait to see pics. of kittens, hope we can all work something out for these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine, I can't even tell you how shocked I was to read your blog for the first time today, I have never met or heard of anyone who is as animal (cat) crazy as I am and who would do anything to save such an incredible and innocent life. I think what you are doing is amazing and something that I have always wanted to do, I would love to help.. I'm still a college student so I don't have a ton of money but if there's anything I can do to help, even if you just need more kitty food please let me know! Feel free to email me- I'm completely serious about wanting to help! txmariex3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete