|Please disregard this horrible picture of my legs and feet. Cloe is looking much better!|
|Scooter trying to play with sick Cloe|
I received a call last evening from Diane, who's group Keller's Kats found a home for Scooter! The little black kitten I rescued from Pennsylvania and Second on Tuesday. He is the cutest little kitten! Its so hard to say goodbye to these rascals. He is an angel and a devil, all at once! By devil I mean he just loves to play.
I have appointments for TNR for each Tuesday this month at the clinic. I have no credit on the books there. If anyone can find it in their heart, and wallet, to call the clinic to donate money towards these $50 per cat charges, I would be most grateful. In all honestly, I cannot continue to do this without help anymore. Its just too much. I have had too many car and CAT repair exenses this year. Its been a tough summer. The number for the clinic is 585-288-0600. Any little bit helps.
Thank you for your time in reading my daily dramas.
Have a great day!
Ten Commandments For Responsible Pet Ownership
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be very painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want from me.
- Place your trust in me; it is crucial for my well-being.
- Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment. I have only you!
- Talk to me even if I don't understand your words. I understand your voice and when it's speaking.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
- Before you hit me, remember I have teeth that could easily bite you, but I choose not to because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I've been out in the sun too long; or my heart may be getting old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old.
- Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it" or, "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there.