Friday, August 21, 2015

New Look, Same Old Me

FACT:  Did you know that on an almost daily basis this summer, I have been within 10 feet of a skunk and have not been sprayed?  There are so many out there in the city!

Kitty City!

Kitty Walmart!

I just changed the template up a bit.  Change is good.  We will see if I like it or not.

I am taking a break here today.  I keep repeating myself over and over some days.

For those reading this the first time, I share with you some articles and videos about what I do.  Keep in mind I am much prettier and thinner, and younger, than I appear.  :)

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2015/03/12/irondequoit-woman-feeds-sterilizes-stray-cats-rochester/70164198/

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/opinion/letters/2013/10/02/pat-on-the-back-janines-heroic-efforts-to-save-rochester-cats/2903767/

http://www.mpnnow.com/article/20110401/News/304019886


My Wish List:
  • paper - salad sized  - bowls (no Styrofoam, bad for environment!)
  • 2 x 4 boards
  • a door to replace an awkward piece of wood at one of my locations
  • a million dollars
  • cat food
  • donations to the clinic (585)288-0600 to help neuter and spay
  • a million dollars
  • cat food
  • a million dollars
  • help with trapping/feeding
  • a million dollars

What I don't need:
  • towels
  • tarps
  • paper plates
  • carriers
PS, who still has a carrier of mine?  I am missing a few.  :)

Enjoy each moment of your day today!


"Be positive, stay happy, don't let the drama of the world get you down.  Smile!"

1 comment: