Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Yuck!

I'll tell ya, its a dirty job doing what I do.  Gross in fact!  Its been balmy out there, mid-50s, but the rain was falling overnight, and everything is mud.  Its kind of gross to me to step into squishy stuff, especially in some of the spots I go to.  Some have no grass, one has a dog that lives in the house, so you don't know if you are stepping on mud, or you know what.

But it doesn't matter when you see those little faces running to you, waiting for you, hungry. 

Please consider Peanut Butter, Elvis, Mr. Fluffypants, Tippy Toes, and at least 10 others that I  have not named yet, but are so worthy of our love.

Today is Christmas Eve - I hope you will celebrate this special holiday with either family or friends.  If you have neither, call me! 

Merry Christmas everyone!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. God's Blessings to you my friend. Please give the kitties an extra scratch from me tomorrow. More food is on the way! -carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!! I'm hanging out with my two beautiful boys. They have been pretty good about leaving the tree and the ornaments alone. But tonight all the meat and food cooking was too much for Pumpkin to resist! LOL! He didn't get any but it was a close call, naughty little monster. I hope you enjoy your Christmas day with loved ones. LOVE you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yule Tidings & Merry Christmas to you!!!!! From Don Goldie One, Tic Tick, Bit 'O ' Honey, Big Red, Dawg, Tigger & Miree.....

    ReplyDelete