Friday, December 12, 2014

Joy


Much better this morning.  I followed my footsteps from yesterday, no wind or snow covered them after I made my rounds after the storm.  I was glad to see kitty footprints along with mine, as mine were the gateway for them to move around and out of the shelters.

I had two cats neutered yesterday, and my plan is for two more next Thursday - and guess who is going to be one of them?  Charlie!  Charlie from Central.  That poor animal was waiting for me today in this tiny wooden box that a friend gave to me, a tiny feeding station for one cat.  I pulled up, and out he came.  I tucked a soft blanket in there for him before I left, knowing that he is not using the larger shelter in the back of the lot where I pray the others are using, again, its so territorial with these cats.  I also keep forgetting to bring scissors with me to get the burdox covering his body.  I just don't have time to get it out with oil and other stuff that has been suggested.  Perhaps I will wait until he goes to the vet - we'll see.  It would be wonderful if someone, in the meantime, could think about adopting or fostering him.

There are so many beauties out there that need homes.  Please spread the word, think about your elderly mother, father, aunt, grandmother, who ever.  They make the best companions!

Have a good day!

And Joy is Everywhere; It is in the Earth's green covering of grass; In the blue serenity of the Sky; In the reckless exuberance of Spring; In the severe abstinence of gray Winter; In the Living flesh that animates our bodily frame; In the perfect poise of the Human figure, noble and upright; In Living; In the exercise of all our powers; In the acquisition of Knowledge; in fighting evils...
Joy is there Everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Glad today was an easier day for you!

    ReplyDelete