Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Every Picture Tells a Story Don't It?

Rod Stewart - good old classic rock...  love it.

My friend Mary's husband Mike is a master craftsman, can do just about anything, and made these deer in his spare time.  Aren't they adorable!  The kitties in front of the door are Mary, and Mario, both rescued from the streets and adopted by Mike and Mary when they were younger.  The cats that is.  :)  I love the way Mike's strange mind works, by lining them up like this.  :)

The Great Escape!


The following pictures were taken this morning.  This shelter on Stout is home to Millie and Morgan.  Morgan was named due to his blindness in one eye - aka Captain Morgan - eye eye matey...   There are three very warm shelters under this tarp.  I tried to take a photo from all angles, as you can see.  Its rewarding to see both come out when I pull up in the morning.







MILLY

MORGAN
The next group of pictures are cats that wait for me each morning.  Unfortunately, Mr. Fluffypants and Charlie won't be going anywhere warm too soon.  The two folks that wanted kitties, they both chose Lacey - so Lacey will be on a 'tryout' basis soon with one person, and I haven't heard back from the other.  :(  My heart breaks for all of these poor animals.  But we can save them, one cat at a time!

Parsells Boy

Garson Boy


Cats Huddled under Shelter on Central


Big Red #2

4th & Penn

4th & Penn
I have the opportunity to bring two cats out to Branchport, where I brought Blackie to, but its hard to choose which two!  The greenhouse deal has not turned out yet, I have not heard back from the girl that was willing to take two kitties, even after meeting her last week, and checking out the situation where the two kitties - I was hoping to rescue Peanut Butter and Jelly from Grand and Baldwin - would be staying in their new forever home.  So I will keep on looking for people with huge hearts to take in these unwanted kitties, for them, because they can't do it for themselves.  I am their keeper.

Have a great day!   I love the following TEN RULES.  I wish I was able to follow all of them, a lot earlier in my life! :)

Ten Rules


1. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
2. Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
3. Never spend your money before you have it.
4. Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap; it will never be dear to you.
5. Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold.
6. Never repent of having eaten too little.
7. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
8. Don't let the evils which have never happened cost you pain.
9. Always take things by their smooth handle.
10. When angry, count to ten before you speak; if very angry, count to one hundred.


1 comment:

  1. If only I could...I would. Meanwhile I'll continue to look for someone with a kind heart. -carol

    ReplyDelete