Friday, August 3, 2012

50 Shades of Cuteness

I've been told, but I knew this before, a dozen times, that my blog is sad.  So therefore, I don't know how many people are actually reading it.  It really is more cathartic for me to write what I see and do each day feeding homeless cats, and I don't know why I feel the need to share it on a blog for public viewing, although typing that, I really do know why I do.  Because I want people to see life for what it really is, and to show people that there are people like me doing the dirty work.  I think most people go through life with rose colored glasses and don't see reality at its best, and its worst.  I know for myself that I can't even watch a television show that shows an animal being killed by another animal, or any kind of mistreatment of an animal.  I know that I can't even walk into a shelter without crying my eyes out, so I don't do it.   So, I really don't blame those that can't read my blog daily.  It is depressing.  So, to continue or not to continue, that is the question.  We shall see.

So for today, I will share some cute pictures of cuteness in my life.  All I've rescued, minus two I think, Big Red and Angel, who are out on the street still, but they've been neutered (and of course the cute baby monkey, oh and friend Jen and dog Jake, and friend Cheryl and her cats!).  There are so many more.  I think I will continue on with this, I like to see the good I've done over the years!  With thanks to so many others who have helped!




 cute baby monkey
 Butters
 Butters
 Buddy (aka Winston)
 Barney
 Buster
 Butterscotch (aka Butterboy, Butters)
 Cinnamon
 Cosmo
 Timmy
 Kitten found under wheel well
 Taffy (pregnant kitty I rescued)'s Babies
 Harry
Friend Jen and Jake the Dog

Baby Weasel
 Butters
 Cosmo & MaryJane
 Magic
 Larry
 Thunder & Sugar
Tabitha (pregnant kitty I rescued)'s babies!

Angel
 
 Friend Kristin's Artwork
 Barney & Boris
 Big Red
 Dexter
 Cassidy (pregnant kitty I rescued)'s babies
 Friend Cheryl's kitties
 Boris
Copper (pregnant kitty I rescued)'s babies
Laura

4 comments:

  1. hey Janine,
    did you forget Patric? How's his foot?
    sorry you're feeling so down at the moment.
    I know those kitties are glad to see you every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cute kitty photos! I want *smooch* them all! (But not the monkey.) :)

    Remember, you can see how many people read your blog by the blog counter. When you sign in to blogger, look at your "Overview" where it says "Page Views." That's the number of people looking at your blog. So, August 1st you had 69 page views, meaning 69 people read your blog that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you dare stop writing this blog young lady!! It was so fun seeing you last night and meeting Butterboy. He is more adorable in person thatn I ever expected (and I expected adorable). You are my inspiration!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I needed encouragement! So thank you! :) PS, more rescue pics in next post. I certainly didn't forget Patric. He is in his new home and his little infected toe is all healed!

    ReplyDelete