Tuesday, December 4, 2018

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! December 2nd AND 3rd! - JACKIE W!

Jackie W!  Thank you SO much!  I remember meeting Jackie at Petsmart in Webster (correct me if I am wrong) - I had gone in there to find some baby kitten collars, and to deliver a painting my mother's 94 year old boyfriend had painted of a cat with a cap on its head.  Very cute picture, and Jackie had won it somehow and told me she worked for the Wayne County Humane Society and they showed their cats at Petsmart.  I walked in and met her, and another gal, and met some of the kitties they had there, and I knew I shouldn't have done that, the same as I can't go into ANY shelter to visit an animal.  I love them all and want to take them home.  I get so sad seeing any animal in a cage!

Regardless, come to find out Jackie shares the same 'passion' for some of the aging rock stars that I am still gaga over.    We are both groupies, or would be if we could.

Thank you Jackie, for your generous gift of $80 which covers feeding over 100 cats for two days worth of food.   We, the kitties and myself, are so grateful.


Some pictures of kitties, past and present!

Cocoa was unofficially adopted this past Saturday (officially when she is spayed).  Her mom is in love with her!  She renamed her Cocoa Noel.

Look at these photos!





And Shorty is settling in nicely with his foster Mom Janessa - he is adjusting to her other cats and dog.  Slowly but surely.  He is one handsome fella, wouldn't ya say?




What a stud muffin. 

And then we have this seductive girl ready and waiting for her forever playmate - SABRINA!  Sweet as can be.  She is being groomed to get along with EVERYBODY!  Canine and Feline alike!


And then we have these little kittens - Thumper, Bunny and Noel - all in Miss Melissa's Socialization 101 class.  Waiting for their first report card which will be due out soon - all available for adoption - 4-5 month old beauties, who's fur is as soft as a bunny.  Miss Melissa thinks they have some Ragdoll in them! 



Then we have our newbie, who someone dropped off for Sue to foster this past Sunday, and we need to find a great name for her.  She was named Miss Grumpy Pants, but that doesn't really suit her.  She is a bit shy, but is coming around - with the help of her foster sister and brother Maize and Toebe. 




Isn't she gorgeous?

Finally, there was no sign of the older kitten that had recently given birth which I returned to the location where i found her yesterday morning, in hopes she would reunite with her babies, wherever they were.  We looked around the spot, but nothing.  It was advised that by a few rescue groups to return her, against my better judgment, but I did it.   It was a difficult decision and as someone said, these are no win options.  Now I pray she comes back to me.  And wouldn't it be great if she brought her kittens with her.   If anyone can go there today and look around and call for her, I would appreciate it. Please message me privately.  She is a very sweet cat, and it seemed to me that she was already in heat again.

Have a great day.

"You can't go back and change
the beginning, but you can start
where you are and change the ending."




No comments:

Post a Comment