Friday, December 28, 2018

FEED A CAT FOR CHRISTMAS! DECEMBER 23! JACQUELINE K!

JACQUELINE!  Thank you for helping me to feed a cat for Christmas!  Many.  Jacqueline sends her donation in honor of Bud Burke.  Jacqueline also told me a little about the rest of her family:  "We have two rescue kitties. I’m originally from Austria and brought them with me when I moved to Charlotte. My mom was working for a cat recue organization and asked me of I could foster a kitty with three babies – two of these babies I kept (Woody and Timmy). I attached a couple of pics of them 😊"





SWEET!  Thank you again Jacqueline!

Today is another break from work, thank God, so I can recover from this past long weekend.  I was, however, out there feeding cats this morning - and it rained on and off.  I then went to a good friend's place - he and his wife gifted me some wonderful wine (which I can't wait to get into later).  Bob and his buddy Stan also made me some great shelters for the kitties (as they did a year ago, and they were placed in various locations) - I have sort of an abundance of them so if anyone can use any, please let me know!  Thank you Bob!  Thank you Mollie!  Thank you Stan!

Stay tuned, the cats I have that are available have each written their own personal ads to get you interested in them.  They are just fine tuning them and will be published soon.  We must find them all homes for the new year!  

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment