Monday, July 2, 2018

Donny and Marie!

Cray Cray weekend, but a nice long one for me.  Lots of heat and sun.  Love it.  As long as there is water, I love it.  Although its not so great for the animals out there.  PLEASE PUT A BOWL of WATER OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR for any stragglers out there.  Thank you!

I am in need of bowls.  I will be going out to buy paper bowls today, but if you have any plastic Chinese take out bowls, or plastic salad bowls, please save for me!  I sure can use them.

Here is what I encountered on Friday morning.  I've been tiptoeing ever since to feed these hungry kitties that have stuck around for years depending on me.  What a nasty bitch. (sorry to offend anyone!)  There is a company out of NYC that owns the house the nasty girl lives in, and half the lot, the other half is the city.  So she is partially right.  But she personally does not own the property, so she should stick her fat head back in the window.  Sorry, I just don't have patience for mean people.  Nothing better to do.


I deal with conflict on a daily basis.  Its so sad for these animals.

Update from Lolly and Pop's new mom, Danielle,, who is the rescuer of Harvey and Huey's sister Mac n Cheese from Parsells - the baby I obviously missed when I rescued the brothers.  Her partner Chuck works at the Ceiling business there - the one where the owner first told me not to feed cats in his parking lot, but then changed his mind after he thought about what I was doing, and that no harm would come from it.  That what I was doing was a necessary kindness to help the less fortunate, the stray cats of Rochester.  Chuck advocated for me, and since (and before) then, I've rescued and successfully TNR'd most of the cats that 'live' on this property.

DONNY and MARIE!



Hello!!!  Your ears must have been ringing because I was thinking about you today!

The babies have made so much progress!  Chuck named them Donnie and Marie!  I just wish our kids understood the reference...they don’t see the funny in it 🤣

Donnie and Marie are eating and sleeping and playing!  They still hide if we walk towards them, but when we pick them up they always snuggle.  We call Macaroni the babysitter, because she is always right by them! 

Thank you again, Janine.  You hold such a special place with Chuck and I.  ❤️❤️

The fence/gate thing has worked well.  Taller than we hoped for, but definitely serves its purpose.  

I’m sure we will be in touch when it gets closer to spay/neuter time.  I will send a picture in a few minutes...sorry I didn’t attach it to this email.  Talk soon.

Danielle 

Guess who got adopted!  Julie! and.............................. Jazzy!  Woo hoo!

JAZZY
JULIE

Have a great day! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow lots of good news today !
    How will that person remove the cats from that property ?
    I hope they dont try to hurt the cats !

    ReplyDelete