Tuesday, August 6, 2019

TNR Tuesday

Today is a quickie.



This morning I tried to trap the pregnant cat, again, on Fourth Street.  After doing ALL of my rounds, not one of these cats at this corner would go in the trap.  I even filled it with some nice smelly mackerel!   At one point the trap door shut, so I re-set it, and when I came back, I got this little girl.  Who knows if she is pregnant but she won't be by the end of the day today.

After grabbing the trap and placing in the truck, the little Tortie, who is visibly pregnant, ran across to the food after I pulled away.  Stinker.  Plus her little orange baby.

I see so much out there, its pitiful.

On a brighter side, we have pics of three of Goldi's kittens - three more to come.  Here are:





Please spay and neuter!

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment